The production process of Bestsea's acetate eyewear

A pair of glasses is very small and does not look complicated. Before I was not in the glasses industry, I regarded it as a very simple thing, and I never imagined how difficult it is to realize it and how many processes are involved!

beautiful women,beautiful acetate eyewearWhen I first came to work in the eyewear manufacturer in China, the leader gave me a brief training first. I was only limited in words and understanding of language, and did not link the actual production. As time goes by, I now go to the workshop to see different production processes, and I usually watch a lot of pictures and videos about glasses production before I start to slowly combine it with the production process.

eyewear manufacturer in China

When I first started the company, I also posted several news about the production process of acetate eyewear, but I didn't understand it. Two days ago, I specially combined the existing and online information, and compiled an article about how our Bestsea's acetate eyewear are produced with pictures. Pictures can make you and I understand every step of glasses production more clearly.

how are acetate eyewears produced?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do the prices of glasses vary so much?

Why are the thicknesses of the lenses different?

How to Make Wood Glasses